Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mig and Tig at Their Best!


You know you want me.

I don't blame you, I think I'm pretty amazing too! Love my solid cherry wood frame showcasing simple, yet striking, lines. My comfortable seat & back are upholstered in a neutral fabric to work in any space.

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm from MIG AND TIG?!

An obvious location for me would be in a living/family room. But have you also thought about how impressive I would be in your office? How about as an extra chair in your bedroom (I would look so awesome next to a platform bed!)?

Now for the best part ... I can be purchased for only $947! That's a fraction of the price I was originally retailed for. I'm almost insulted, you know? I'm worth at least 3 times that amount! But hey, whatever it takes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment